UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can we export/migrate individual projects from Perf Center 9.52 to ALM 11/PC11

I know there is a migration tool which migrates the whole Database and File server from Perf Center 9.52 to ALM 11/PC 11. But ,Can we export/migrate individual projects from Perf Center 9.52 to ALM 11/PC11 instead of the whole file server/Database

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Yes this can be done on a project by project basis and is always an option depending on your eventual migration schedule. 

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We tried to find out how to do that in the install / migration guides, but couldn't find anything. The only thing that we see is how to use the migration tool to migrate the whole  file server/Database

Can you provide some pointers

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We are doing PC11 analysis and using this migration tool to migrate some project from our testing instance PC9.52 to PC11.

I didn't find anything useful in installation and migration. I can pass all configuration steps and run the migration, but after that, project migration is failed. Our ALM platform is installed on Linux box and the repository is mounted to windows with full permission. I get error like "RemoteFolderTest" access denied.

Is there any document regarding to this? what to migrate and how the migration performed at backend? any troubleshooting document for this?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.