Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Create a tabular requirement report that respect hierarchy

Hello, I use ALM 12.01.838.0. I want to create a project report that will look like the REQ1279BX.doc attached to this post.

I created the report you can see in the attached screenshot, the resulting report is attached also.
As you can see in the report, it does not keep the hierarchical structure of the folders. Everything is flat in the table. I tried to rebuild the structure directly in the report but it is not posssible because i cannot add "child requirement" as a new section under requirement, we can only add business model linkage, trace from and trace to.

I could respect the architecture with the simple requirement template but i want to use a tabular structure.

Thank you in advance for any help,

Best regards.

Cédric Mabileau

2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Cedric,

That is how the application works you can submit an enhancement request for the application for future versions for a more specified tabular report.

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I will log the QCCR with HP Support.

However, i was wondering if someone faced a similar issue and found some kind of workaround.

Best Regards,

Cédric Mabileau.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.