Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error for PC running the scripts/timeslots in ALM

Jump to solution

Hi experts,

we created PC scripts but while validating the script it shows the error as below in PC.

Valiation fails in PC "Number of requested hosts exceed the number of host n the projects's pool"

Please suggest me how to resolve this issue

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Hi,

I resolved the issue. the reason is i added to projects in Porject Settings.

I removed the one project in Project Settings. after that i can run the script.

Regards,

Srinivas

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Absent Member..

The person responsible for the Lab Management portion of your environment needs to login to Lab Management, edit the project properties and assign your project additional Hosts.  They must also assign the number of VUsers your project is allowed to consume as well as the total number of simultaneous tests you can execute.

Hope this gets you where you need to be

Craig Drummond

HP SW Premier Support, Technical Account Manager - ALM Products.

Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Just login to Lab Management & increase the hosts assigned to that particular pool, where this project is assigned to.

Or you can remove the available hosts and re-add the new.
(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
Absent Member..
HI,
Thank you for the reply, I am using eval version, i can not add or remove the hosts.
Please suggest me.

Regards,
Srinivas
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi,

I resolved the issue. the reason is i added to projects in Porject Settings.

I removed the one project in Project Settings. after that i can run the script.

Regards,

Srinivas

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.