Highlighted

Error : "The field named RN_TEST_ID does not exist in the project" when I try to configure Automail

Jump to solution

Hi!

I am getting the error : "The field named RN_TEST_ID does not exist in the project" when I am trying to configure Automail.  On click ing the OK button, the user list does not show up.  I have checked and it is there in the RUN table.

This is only in one project.  I am running QC version of ALM 11.52 (patch 2)  

I couldn't find anything online.  

Do you have any idea what I can try???  I am the admin and have access to the servers in case I need to do anything.

Please see the attachment.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Have you tried running the Verify and Repair Project tools through Site Admin? - I did.  Nothing found.

Was this project created originally in your current version of ALM, or an earlier version? - Earlier version and was upgraded.

Are you using the Project Template feature and is this project linked to a template? - No.

Thanks for your direction Trudy... I was looking around and found an entry '@RN_TEST_ID ' in the MAILCOND table of the project.  Once I deleted that, I could access the Automail without seeing the error message.

Problem solved!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
Have you tried running the Verify and Repair Project tools through Site Admin?

Was this project created originally in your current version of ALM, or an earlier version?

Are you using the Project Template feature and is this project linked to a template?
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Have you tried running the Verify and Repair Project tools through Site Admin? - I did.  Nothing found.

Was this project created originally in your current version of ALM, or an earlier version? - Earlier version and was upgraded.

Are you using the Project Template feature and is this project linked to a template? - No.

Thanks for your direction Trudy... I was looking around and found an entry '@RN_TEST_ID ' in the MAILCOND table of the project.  Once I deleted that, I could access the Automail without seeing the error message.

Problem solved!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.