Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Execute Run from external program

I 'm actually working with HPQC and try to insert the topics "management" , "testplan" and "testlab" from an external system

using the TDConnection Object. Everything works fine  and when i push the button RUN within HPQC the test execution runs and all results from testInstanceProfile can be exported back to the extermal system.

Now I want to execute the RUN button from the extermal system. I can connect via TDConnection Object and point to  the right testcase within testlab.

If anybody had an idea, how to execute from external system, I?m very thankful

Best regards

Raimar

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The answer for this question is the TSScheduleObject.

Within HP OTA API Reference and the Topic TSScheduleObject you'll finde an example and it works fine

best regards

Raimar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.