Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Expert week Presentation: Overview of ALM/QC Web UI

Hi all,

This is day 2 of our QC/ALM Expert week and our 2nd  presentation was delivered by Melinda Clover, Functional Architect HP ALM. This session was  recorded.

Title of the presentation:  Overview of ALM/QC Web UI

Description:  The new WEB UI was introduced in v12 for the Requirements and Defects modules. With 12.20 additional functionality has been introduced, some of it as a tech-preview. We will discuss the upcoming additions to this platform as well as try to answer as many related questions as possible in this session

If you were unable to attend this presentation, you can take a look at the recording here

If you have any questions, please submit them to this post.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

With ALM 12.20 WEB UI , i am able to customize NEW Defect screen using Business rules. However on new defect screen, i can add only fields of BUG table. I can not add , any test plan/lab related fields.

When this feaure would be available? I have also logged a HP support case,which is now converted to enhancement request but i do nt know yet which release of ALM would support this.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Sneha Ms,

I was wondering if you have the ER id so we can check and provide to you and update of the ER?

Also take in mind that ER are considered for future versions of the appliction and are handled with different response procedures than technical incidents. 

Best Regards,

Sue

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.