New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP QC 10 email test case with attachment doesn't actually have the attchment in the email

This is my first time trying to use the email function on HP QC 10.

There is an option checkbox for including attachment in the email. I checked this off and in the email I got all information of the attachment, however it didn't allow me to open/download the attachment through the email.

Is this as design or do I missed some kind of setting which allow HP QC to copy the attachment to email and allow end user to download it?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Go to the Customization of the Project in which you are using the Defect Module and in the Script Workflow check the code.

OR you can check the authorization of the particular Group --> <TESTER > <TESTCOORDINATOR>

As an ADMIN, you can check these settings.

Hopefully it helps!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.