Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Has anyone used OTA to aad user/s into a project and assign role/s after enabling SSO in ALM15.00?

Hi Folks, 

I have ALM15 SSO enabled for Site Administration and ALM Desktop Client. 

Login to ALM project with SSO and its password is working fine, 

However, when I want/need to add user/s into a project and assign to a role using OTA, I am getting an error (blocker) to login. 

Error is attached. 

22-32-49-Window.png

tdc.Login user, pwd

Note: ALM Connectivity installed, ALM Client and SA registered in client PC, Temp folder deleted, PC restarted after enabling SSO, 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Member.

Can anyone tell me how to start a new discussion on the website? I can't find the option that allows me to do it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thanks for not hijacking existing thread and creating your own. It will searching for solution easier for others.

Go to the discussions page by clicking on the Discussion path near the top when you read this or go to this url https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Quality-Center-ALM-User/bd-p/itrc-895

Type your subject or question in the box below and it will provide you with a list of related threads which may answer your question. If they don't help, just click on Continue to create your own discussion.

clipboard_image_0.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I am able to authenticate and connect to project with minor change in OTA as describe in below link. 

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/alm/api_refs/ota/Content/ota/topic8975.html

But, "Adduser" function is not adding existing Site user/s into a project and role. 

Any thought or suggestion please?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.