Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Retrieve the list of variables in a BPT component through UFT

Hello,

I need to know a way using HP OTA to retrieve the list of variables present within a particular BPT component. Also it would be great if i could get a manual of the list of methods that can be performed using the HP OTA.

Thanks

Aravin

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi there,

You can find the OTA & API manuals at this link https://softwaresupport.hp.com/

Regards,

(Statements expressed here are mine alone and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hello Aravin,

You can get a reference to ALM OTA via QCUtil object in UFT.

Then if it is a particular BPT Component you have to use OTA API to get the associated parameters.

If it is a component in the current run of a test, then you can utilize the properties of QCUtil object.

HTH,

Deyan

[Give Kudos or accept as Solution, if post helped you :)]
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank You

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.