Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

How to know which alm application server currently using by user

Hi,

We have two alm application servers and we are managing through load balancer. Is there any way where can I get to know that which application server is currently logged in by any pertucular user.

Regards,

Ramesh 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hello Ramesh,

I think you can log in directly to Site Admin of each node and see on Site Connections tab, it will display list of users that currently logging on.

Thank you,

Tuan

"Micro Focus Support
If you find this or or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Hello Tuan,

I think HP ALM using the same siteAdmin schema for every instance in cluster. I am not sure what you are trying to explain. Can you please tell me how I can get server name which user is using.

Regards,

Ramesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

There is not an available mechanism either in the site admin or out of the box to know in which node the user is connected to.

That would be a great candidate for an enhancement request.

Cordially

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you please tell is there anything my action required/any support ticket to implement this feature?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

I requested this with an enhancement request several years ago.  Unfortunately nothing was done with it.

It surprises me as this seems also to me a key feature.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

This is the enhancement request I opened in 2011 for the purpose  :

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_QCCR1J17091

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.