Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to navigate from Test Runs to Test Set

I want to be on the "Test Run" tab on a specific test run and I want to navigate back to the specific Test in the Test Set tab.  How can I do this?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Would "right click" / "go to test" be what you are looking for?

--
Forj: continuous integration & delivery for the masses
http://www.hp.com/go/forj
Do not hesitate to mark a question as closed if you think you have all you need (Kudos do help too 🙂 )
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There is no right click option for "go to test".  When I right click on a Test Run I only see these options:

Delete

Copy URL

Details

Flag for Followup

Clear Followup flag

Continue with Sprinter

Find

Select Columns

Grid Filters

Report Selected

Export

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Now I see where you are. Indeed, I was not able to find the option either. You may want to ask HP SW support.

--
Forj: continuous integration & delivery for the masses
http://www.hp.com/go/forj
Do not hesitate to mark a question as closed if you think you have all you need (Kudos do help too 🙂 )
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This is a permissioning issue.  It is an availible option.  in ALM 11 it reads "Go To test in testplan"

I would ask whomever administers QC for you if you have that option or if they can give you access to that option. 

Jen

I work for HP.
-- Give me Kudos by clicking the purple counter if this helped!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jen,

a) Note that jaywill2012 wants to navigate to the Test Instance in a Test Set in the Test Lab, not to the Test in the Test Plan.

b) Can you post a screen image that shows this as an option when you right-click on a Test Run. I've been using ALM v11 for over a year now, with the role of TDAdmin on projects with no customizations, and I don't see either the "Go To test in testplan" option or a "go to test in test set" option when right clicking on a Run.

Thanks
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.