Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to read test cases from Word document ?

Hello All,

It is a bit confusing, so in short need to know how word addin for alm works, reads test cases from word document and then update to ALM.

I am trying to find a way how to read bookmarks in MS word addin.

So basically i do need code or logic how ms word addin read test cases from word document and import it to ALM.

I need to read Text from document containing test cases and put them into different variables. Like if there is a folder bookmark created by word addin in word document how can i read / copy that text name to variable?

Regards
0 Likes
2 Replies
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

You might want to refer the Word-Addin guide which can give a better insight.

Venkat
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks, but that guide just tells how to put data in word and how to export it from front end. my question is how to read those bookmarks by code to use values in them.

Regards
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.