Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to run Java in HP ALM

Jump to solution

Hi

We are using TestNg framework for running the java testcases. My question here is ,how to connect HP ALM

through our framework .is there any connector available ?

or

How to run single/multiple Java testcases in HP ALM and how to store the results.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Take a look at VAPI-XP tests.  This is a special test type available in QC/ALM that allows you to integrate or create tests written in javascript that can test Java APIs and console applications.  I'm not sure what you mean by java tests, but these VAPI-XP tests may do what you want.  They can be executed and scheduled in ALM just like any other tests and the results can be returned.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Take a look at VAPI-XP tests.  This is a special test type available in QC/ALM that allows you to integrate or create tests written in javascript that can test Java APIs and console applications.  I'm not sure what you mean by java tests, but these VAPI-XP tests may do what you want.  They can be executed and scheduled in ALM just like any other tests and the results can be returned.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I tried to create the java testcases using vpi-xp tests ,this time QC asks me to install msjvm to run the testcase.

I have downloaded and installed the msjvm but my ie8 is not showing msjvm and my test showing error java                          instance required .

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.