Highlighted
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

How to view the contents of a requirements baseline

Hi All, 

We created libraries in our project. We have baselines for requirements under those libraries. How can we view the contents of those baselines like what requirement content is associated with that baseline?? Is it possible ?? I don't see any view option except compare option 

we are using alm 11 patch 18 . 

Please suggest if there is any way or any reports to do that ??

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Content is inside requirements module, and where it is saved (location of folder) you can find at library level (not at the baseline level) meaning if you are looking for folder where requirements were pushed/stored/updated (in target project) then login to target project, select library on left, and look for location information on the right. Hope I have answered your question. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi 

You understood the question wrong...A QC baseline is created that contains requirements. The corresponding QC requirements are updated. Users wish to see the previous version of all the requirements 

I created HP tciket they told its not possible and they suggested a work around to create new folder and import those baselines.....but I  got what I wanted from BL_REQ table 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.