Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am getting "Failed to get project properties"

Hi,

Whenever I try accessing table in QC, I am getting Failed to get Project Properties error.

Please can anyone help me get htrough with this error

Thanks

Arc

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Arc,

In case you are in Site Admin - do recheck that you are not parallely into the customizing mode in the Quality Center.

Try to restart the Internet Explorer.

Hopefully it will help. In general, it occurs when you use QC in two different tabs - in the same explorer.

Regards,

Bharti

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Bharti,

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Yes recently I was given site admin access, and I am unable open any of the table. The moment I click on the tables I get this error.

Regards

Arc 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Is it happening to only one project or for all the projects.

Thanks,

Sud

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Check that if you have not opened the Project customization in the other Browser.

> on the same, Site Admin is not always the Project Admin..

> Check that you are also the Project Administrator, for which you want to open the tables! 

Regards,

Bharti

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This is happing only for few projects. 

As Bharti suggested lemme check with QCAdmin if I have access to the tables

Thanks

Archana

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.