Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Is there a way to search users in Project tools>customize > Project users

Hi 

We have like 3000 users in one project. we are getting some requests to update permissions of few users in that project. Its getting hard to find that particular user from big list ...is there any other way like search option ?? we are using ALM 11 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

I hope you supposed to mention Searching users in Groups and Pemissions section for permissions change. There is no bulit in find wizard available like SiteAdministrator module. 

As per my knowledge, Only way you can find the users quickly by hitting start letters of username will locate the respective user. Say suppose, If i want to search for "gharnes", you needs to press ghr..

Thanks,

Venkat M  

0 Likes
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

thanks for the reply...I am doing the same way as you mentioned 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.