New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted

Launch of Quality Center Enterprise 11.50 Technology Preview Forum

With the release of version 11.50 for HP ALM/Quality Center Enterprise, HP has a two-part release strategy. HP ALM 11.50 is being made generally available while Quality Center Enterprise v 11.50 is launched as Technology Preview Edition and is NOT GA.

If you are a Quality Center Enterprise (QCE) customer on version 11.0 or prior and are interested in the new features of HP ALM 11.50 (“Lab Management”, HP Sprinter 11.50 and Application Lifecycle Intelligence (ALI)) and one can download the trial version of HP ALM 11.50 from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/software.html?compURI=1174315

If you would like to check out the new capabilities of “Quality center Enterprise”or Business Process Testing (BPT) for version 11.50 (which is NOT GA), it is released in “Technology Preview” mode, we have a specific forum http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Quality-Center-11-50-Technical/bd-p/quality-center-technical-preview

Why the need for the forum?

Most enterprise software today are released in a “Community Release” or “Preview” mode to gather feedback from the user community; comment on new functionality and incorporate any critical changes/bugs prior to general release. Improving the installation and upgrade experience was something we heavily focused on with the “Technology Preview” release of Quality Center Enterprise v 11.50. To re-emphasize, QC Enterprise 11.50 and Business Process Testing 11.50 are not yet released, but ARE available as part of our Technology Preview program

Quality Center – Technology Preview program details:

• Open to Existing Customers ONLY. ONLY HP Customers who have a valid SAID for the Quality Center Enterprise / HP ALM products will be allowed access.
  • As part of the download of the Quality Center Enterprise – Technology Preview edition, you need to agree to the TSFP (Technology Support Feedback Program) agreement. This agreement lists the detailed legal language for evaluating software and providing feedback.
  • Quality Center Enterprise – Technology Preview edition software has to be installed on NON-PRODUCTION environments i.e.. staging, development, or test environments. It is NOT meant for production system usage in its current form.
  • Customer and community feedback will be gathered through discussions on this forum. Key R&D and Support personnel will be involved on a regular basis in the discussions and feedback aggregation process.
  • Business Process Testing (BPT) is a part of the Technology Preview program.
Tags (2)
33 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI sir i want ti use QC for testing but i am not getting proper link to download.please help me to find link for downloading.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to download trial version of QC.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

From the original post in this thread:

"If you are a Quality Center Enterprise (QCE) customer on version 11.0 or prior and are interested in the new features of HP ALM 11.50 (“Lab Management”, HP Sprinter 11.50 and Application Lifecycle Intelligence (ALI)) and one can download the trial version of HP ALM 11.50 from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/softwa​re.html?compURI=1174315"
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I get this message when wanting to see the second link you posted "Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action."

How do I get access?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Your HP Passport ID should be linked to a valid HPSW license.

contact the community support for more info

Adi

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I wanted to apologize for the recent inconvenience caused during downloading the trial software for "QC 11.5 Technology Preview". We are working diligently to fix this issue and ensure that our customers do have access to the software to evaluate and an updated license key as well.

We do expect this to be addressed early next week i.e.. Week of December 10th, 2012.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience as we work through sorting the underlying issues.

Regards

Vandan Nayak (vnayak@hp.com)

Product Manager for Quality Center Enterprise.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello,

it's 2013 and QC 11.50 prod is still not released. Any news regarding new ETA for this product?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

It has been an additional 2 weeks since the last request.  Any details of when QC Enterprise 11.5 will be Released ?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Quality Center Enterprise 11.50 is scheduled for a mid- 2013 release. 

Regards

Vandan Nayak

Product Manager for Quality Center Enterprise

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Is it to late to preview Quality Center Enterprise 11.50?

The link to the preview in this forum doesn't seem to exist any more.  If the download is available, can you instruct me to the correct URL?

I have several test configurations that include Windows 7 64 bit, 1.6 JRE and Internet 9, that I have not been able to test using the currently released QTP / QC 11.0. 

I am hoping 11.5 will be the solution I have been waiting for.

Thanks.

Barbara

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Barbara,

Here you go.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ssl/dlc/dlc_agreement.html?prodNumber=TC096BAE&siebelid=3-3H9UAHA&lang=en&cc=us&resouce_type=Trial Software&cpt_resource_type=hp.resource_type.software_trial.label&sectionid=software&subbu=TSG.Software&simpletitle=HP%20ALM%20product%20page

Best regards,

John Scarpino, D.Sc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Link doesn't work:

"download could not be performed at this time"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.