Launch of Quality Center Enterprise 11.50 Technology Preview Forum
With the release of version 11.50 for HP ALM/Quality Center Enterprise, HP has a two-part release strategy. HP ALM 11.50 is being made generally available while Quality Center Enterprise v 11.50 is launched as Technology Preview Edition and is NOT GA.
If you are a Quality Center Enterprise (QCE) customer on version 11.0 or prior and are interested in the new features of HP ALM 11.50 (“Lab Management”, HP Sprinter 11.50 and Application Lifecycle Intelligence (ALI)) and one can download the trial version of HP ALM 11.50 from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/software.html?compURI=1174315
If you would like to check out the new capabilities of “Quality center Enterprise”or Business Process Testing (BPT) for version 11.50 (which is NOT GA), it is released in “Technology Preview” mode, we have a specific forum http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Quality-Center-11-50-Technical/bd-p/quality-center-technical-preview
Why the need for the forum?
Most enterprise software today are released in a “Community Release” or “Preview” mode to gather feedback from the user community; comment on new functionality and incorporate any critical changes/bugs prior to general release. Improving the installation and upgrade experience was something we heavily focused on with the “Technology Preview” release of Quality Center Enterprise v 11.50. To re-emphasize, QC Enterprise 11.50 and Business Process Testing 11.50 are not yet released, but ARE available as part of our Technology Preview program
Quality Center – Technology Preview program details:
- Open to Existing Customers ONLY. ONLY HP Customers who have a valid SAID for the Quality Center Enterprise / HP ALM products will be allowed access.
- As part of the download of the Quality Center Enterprise – Technology Preview edition, you need to agree to the TSFP (Technology Support Feedback Program) agreement. This agreement lists the detailed legal language for evaluating software and providing feedback.
- Quality Center Enterprise – Technology Preview edition software has to be installed on NON-PRODUCTION environments i.e.. staging, development, or test environments. It is NOT meant for production system usage in its current form.
- Customer and community feedback will be gathered through discussions on this forum. Key R&D and Support personnel will be involved on a regular basis in the discussions and feedback aggregation process.
- Business Process Testing (BPT) is a part of the Technology Preview program.
Can you please tell me what is new in HP QC 11.5. If you can provide me with a comparatif between QC11 and QC11.5 I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks in advance
QC 11.52 will release in May 2013, i think at the end of May.
Take a look at the link, now there is a document about the new version
Hi, I wanted to announce that Quality Center Enterprise 11.52 has been released as of May 2013 and is available for download.
You can download the evaluation version from http://www.hp.com/go/qualitycenter under "Trials and Demos"
If you have purchased Quality Center Enterprise previously and have a valid and current SAID you can download it from the "My Updates" link on SSO portal http://support.openview.hp.com/software_updates.jsp
( Note: Check under the Application Lifecycle Management Center tree)
I wanted to thank all of you who participated in the "technology preview program" for early access of QC 11.50. The program started June 2012 and after nearly a year, this allowed our users to evaluate the software and new features while we worked on feature completion, gathering feedback and improving the user experience.
It has been over 15000 views, nearly 600 downloads for this program and one that has been quite successful.
We shall be marking this forum as "Read only" going forward as the official release of Quality Center Enterprise 11.52 is available.
Thank you for your support and patience.
Product Manager for HP Quality Center Enterprise