New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted

Launch of Quality Center Enterprise 11.50 Technology Preview Forum

With the release of version 11.50 for HP ALM/Quality Center Enterprise, HP has a two-part release strategy. HP ALM 11.50 is being made generally available while Quality Center Enterprise v 11.50 is launched as Technology Preview Edition and is NOT GA.

If you are a Quality Center Enterprise (QCE) customer on version 11.0 or prior and are interested in the new features of HP ALM 11.50 (“Lab Management”, HP Sprinter 11.50 and Application Lifecycle Intelligence (ALI)) and one can download the trial version of HP ALM 11.50 from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/software.html?compURI=1174315

If you would like to check out the new capabilities of “Quality center Enterprise”or Business Process Testing (BPT) for version 11.50 (which is NOT GA), it is released in “Technology Preview” mode, we have a specific forum http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Quality-Center-11-50-Technical/bd-p/quality-center-technical-preview

Why the need for the forum?

Most enterprise software today are released in a “Community Release” or “Preview” mode to gather feedback from the user community; comment on new functionality and incorporate any critical changes/bugs prior to general release. Improving the installation and upgrade experience was something we heavily focused on with the “Technology Preview” release of Quality Center Enterprise v 11.50. To re-emphasize, QC Enterprise 11.50 and Business Process Testing 11.50 are not yet released, but ARE available as part of our Technology Preview program

Quality Center – Technology Preview program details:

• Open to Existing Customers ONLY. ONLY HP Customers who have a valid SAID for the Quality Center Enterprise / HP ALM products will be allowed access.
  • As part of the download of the Quality Center Enterprise – Technology Preview edition, you need to agree to the TSFP (Technology Support Feedback Program) agreement. This agreement lists the detailed legal language for evaluating software and providing feedback.
  • Quality Center Enterprise – Technology Preview edition software has to be installed on NON-PRODUCTION environments i.e.. staging, development, or test environments. It is NOT meant for production system usage in its current form.
  • Customer and community feedback will be gathered through discussions on this forum. Key R&D and Support personnel will be involved on a regular basis in the discussions and feedback aggregation process.
  • Business Process Testing (BPT) is a part of the Technology Preview program.
Tags (2)
33 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting

"download could not be performed at this time"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Where can I find the username & password for the FTP site so I can download the software???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

it is linked...thats how I got onto the site

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello

Can you please tell me what is new in HP QC 11.5. If you can provide me with a comparatif between QC11 and QC11.5 I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

How can I obtain the ALM 11.5 REST API reference without downloading the trial? - Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

it's 2013 and QC 11.50 prod is still not released. Any news regarding new ETA for this product?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

QC 11.52 will release in May 2013, i think at the end of May.

Take a look at the link, now there is a document about the new version

ftp://ftp.itrc.hp.com/applications/qualitycenter/alm115/DocsOnTap/Advanced/Content/PDF_Download/ALMDocsOnTap.pdf

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Thanks for the link - good information to have.

Any feature comparison document on what's new in 11.52?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, I wanted to announce that Quality Center Enterprise 11.52 has been released as of May 2013 and is available for download.

You can download the evaluation version from http://www.hp.com/go/qualitycenter under "Trials and Demos"

OR

If you have purchased Quality Center Enterprise previously and have a valid and current SAID you can download it from the "My Updates" link on SSO portal http://support.openview.hp.com/software_updates.jsp

( Note: Check under the Application Lifecycle Management Center tree)

I wanted to thank all of you who participated in the "technology preview program" for early access of QC 11.50. The program started June 2012 and after nearly a year, this allowed our users to evaluate the software and new features while we worked on feature completion, gathering feedback and improving the user experience.

It has been over 15000 views, nearly 600 downloads for this program and one that has been quite successful.

We shall be marking this forum as "Read only" going forward as the official release of Quality Center Enterprise 11.52 is available.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Regards
Vandan Nayak

Product Manager for HP Quality Center Enterprise

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.