Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Live Analysis -> blank graph without error message

Hello,

i need some help about the live analysis tab.

since few day, we cannot acces to the graph. when we try to create a live analysis "graph", the graph stay blank and i haven't got any error message.

i have consult the log file and i have seen the message below when i try to generate a graph :

date : May 22 10:49:54.689
thread : pool-8-thread-402
login : N/A
IP : N/A
Type : WRN

Method : AbstractGraphBuilder.generate(356)

Message : ResultSet not properly closed [/* ~~QC */ SELECT ROWVALS.R,COLVALS.C,isnull((SUM(GRAPH.CNT)), (0)) AS CNT FROM (SELECT LR,MAX(R) AS R FROM (SELECT DISTINCT R,LR FROM TTBL_1CI7) D GROUP BY LR) ROWVALS CROSS JOIN (SELECT LC,MAX(C) AS C FROM (SELECT DISTINCT C, LC FROM TTBL_1CI7) D GROUP BY LC) COLVALS LEFT OUTER JOIN TTBL_1CI7 GRAPH ON ROWVALS.LR=GRAPH.LR AND COLVALS.LC=GRAPH.LC GROUP BY ROWVALS.LR,COLVALS.LC,ROWVALS.R,COLVALS.C ORDER BY ROWVALS.R,COLVALS.C] on schema 'data::tests_defects'. Statement was created at : java.lang.Exception
at com.mercury.optane.core.db.CAbsStatement.<init>(CAbsStatement.java:107)
at com.mercury.optane.core.db.CTdPreparedStatement.<init>(CTdPreparedStatement.java:98)
at com.mercury.optane.core.db.CTdPreparedStatement.<init>(CTdPreparedStatement.java:94)
at com.mercury.optane.core.db.CTdPreparedStatement.<init>(CTdPreparedStatement.java:90)
at com.mercury.td.tdserver.api.analysis.graphs.impl.AbstractGraphBuilder.generate(AbstractGraphBuilder.java:341)
at com.mercury.td.tdserver.api.analysis.graphs.AsynchronousGraphExecutor$GraphBuildTask.executeLogic(AsynchronousGraphExecutor.java:125)
at com.mercury.optane.core.utils.concurrent.ObservableCtxSensitiveConcurrentTask.run(ObservableCtxSensitiveConcurrentTask.java:47)
at com.mercury.td.tdserver.api.analysis.graphs.AsynchronousGraphExecutor$GraphTaskSessionDecorator.run(AsynchronousGraphExecutor.java:186)
at com.mercury.optane.core.utils.concurrent.ConcurrentTaskBalancedExecutor$ConcurrentManagedTask.run(ConcurrentTaskBalancedExecutor.java:147)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor253.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.mercury.optane.core.utils.concurrent.PooledThreadTaskProxyInvocationHandler.execute(PooledThreadTaskProxyInvocationHandler.java:128)
at com.mercury.optane.core.utils.concurrent.PooledThreadTaskProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(PooledThreadTaskProxyInvocationHandler.java:110)
at $Proxy182.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

if someone have an idea to help us !!!

thanks in advance 😉

0 Likes
4 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class

other indication : the live analysis in the module test plan work fine, it's just in the test lab that i have the problem.

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi,

Better open ticket with HP Support - https://softwaresupport.hp.com/

BR,

Deyan

[Give Kudos or accept as Solution, if post helped you :)]
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

it's done

thank you.

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Problem resolved. for information for other people :

in the table CYCL_FOLD, 3 new "item" appear with the path "AAA", "AAB" and "AAC", but normaly there are no item at this level (because it's the level of the folder "ROOT".

just delete the line.

that work fine.

😉

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.