Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Local ALM environments to improve response time

We have users spread across many regions.Our ALM environment is located in the US but some of our users from other countries comment that performance of ALM is slow when they login and use their project.

Has anyone found a way to have several local ALM environments that can access a single project?

Would the HP Synchronizer work as a solution to keep local copies of a project in sync?

I'm assuming that I'd need additional licenses to cover this scenario or is there a way for multiple ALm environments to pull from a common loicense pool

We are using ALM 12.01

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Local ALM environments to improve response time

Hosting the application front end on Citrix is how we handle it.  Allows us to keep on app database and the app servers close to it, but without having to load the client peices on remote machines or deal with latency accross a continent or ocean.

~Have you Read The Felicitous Manual?
~Please hit the KUDOS button if my reply helped resolve your issue.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.