Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Login Host Name History

I will be doing an upgrade to a new ALM server in a month but our Desktop environment is really locked down so our Desktop Support needs to visit each user that accesses ALM from their laptop to setup the IE ActiveX controls for the new server. (Most users access from Citrix)

I'm trying to get a list of all users that have logged in from a system outside of citrix to supply DT support but I can't find anywhere that has a history of this info.

This gives me what I want, but it's only for the currently logged in users, not history.

select LS_USER_NAME, LS_CLIENT_HOST from qcsiteadmin_db.td.LOGIN_SESSIONS Where LS_CLIENT_TYPE = 'Application Lifecycle Management Client UI' Group by LS_USER_NAME, LS_CLIENT_HOST Order by LS_USER_NAME

Is there anywhere else I could get this data from?  i poked around the ALM server logs but didn't see anything in there either.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hello Mike,

There is a table in the qcsiteadmin database which is called SESSIONS_HISTORY.

That table stores, like the name says, a history of logins.

Please take a look at that table and see if that work for your needs.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.