Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Missing Project Planning and Tracking (PPT) in HP ALM 11.52

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to setup the KPI's in HP ALM and I found the Project Planning and Tracking function on the internet. This function would really helps a lot, but it is not showed in the menu of customize. We are using version 11.52.341. Is this an extra add-in or is it replaced for an other function?

Looking forward for your reply!

Kind regards,

Philip

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Philip,

Have you enabled this feature in Site Admin console first?

or else, refer the user guide on this feature too....!!

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Philip,

Have you enabled this feature in Site Admin console first?

or else, refer the user guide on this feature too....!!

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.