Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Need to capture the logs for changes made in the workflow

We have requirements to capture logs to monitor the changes made in the  workflow of project customization

.i.e. Need to capture user name  &  workflows function name that has been updated on date. 

My understanding is these will not be captured as part of  audit  logs.

Can you pls help me if anyone has  already implemented the same in workflows .

Is there a way we can capture logs from site admin or if we can develop some kind of custom tools where we can capture these logs from application server/site admin/project customization. 

Your inputs or providing any kind of help  will be much appreciated!!! 

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.