Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Needed "RunTestSet" utility to schdeule the Test Set in Quality Center

Hi Rhonda Robinson,

As per your communication dated Jan 5, 2009, We want your help to get "RunTestSet" utility to schdeule the Test Set in Quality Center.
We also wants procedure to use this.

Kindly help us out in this regard. Thanks & Regards,
Kiran
0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please give an email address and I will send you the zip file which contains the program and available documentation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Robin,
Can you please send me the same details.I am also looking for Test Run scheduler.My ID is v_sai_kiran@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Kiran
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Rhonda,

Can you pls do me a favor by sending it to shivaram.s.patil@gmail.com...

If it's a .exe, pls rename to some other extension...google won't allow exe's ;(

Thanks!!
Shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

hello,
woul you please send me too your scheduler to acrATacial.net. Tks in advance.
Arnaud
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can someone please send me the zip file containing the Runtestset.exe utility?

Email: akiva.miller@thomsonreuters.com

Thank you very much!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Rhonda Robinson,

Could you please forward to this mail address : mv_chowdary@yahoo.com

Thanks in adavance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

Can anyone send me "RunTestSet" utility to below mail id:
bramesh4u@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Rhonda Robinson/All,

Please send "RunTestSet" utility to bramesh4u@gmail.com / ramesh.bellamkonda@credit-suisse.com.

Thanks in Advance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It is against the terms of use to distribute items from the support site. The software mentioned in this thread is available from the knowledge base after logging into your support account.

Rhonda, if nothing else I think it would be helpful to post the KM number for the future readers so they can obtain the items directly and reduce the chance of spam for people posting their email addresses in a public forum 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.