Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

QC 11 Trial

Is there a trial version of QC 11 that is only client installation ?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I doubt if there is one, but let me know too if there is one.

Regards,

Geethika

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

What do you mean by "only client installation"?

If you want a trial version of QC go to the product page and click on the Trial and Demos button.

HP Product page for ALM

I haven't ever requested it myself (we have a licensed copy), so I don't know exactly what you get.  I suspect you get the Starter Edition of QC which can be installed on a Windows XP SP3 system.  That gives you the web-based application and the client side pieces.

If you are looking to access an established QC installation just as a client, I suggest you talk directly to HP.  They offer ALM QC SaaS (software as a service) and there may be some sort of evaluation available with that

SaaS HP ALM QC

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

We installed ALM 11 Evaluation Version. We get Enterprise Edition also for a trial period of 30 days and its again server and client installation. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

please let me know how can i get QC 11 trial version, i have made online request, but no one turned up yet

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

@karolmush,

You need to contact HP directly. v11 is no longer generally available since they have released versions 11.5x and 12.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.