ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Cadet 3rd Class Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

QC 9.1 repository migration from DB to filesystem

Hi,

Can you please point me to documentation to move a QC 9.1 project repository from the DB to filesystem.

I am about to perform an upgrade to QC 9.2 and then another upgrade to QC 11.

Thanks,

Leon 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Cadet 3rd Class Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

To further my message, is there a particular patch for QC9.1 that I need to be on in order to successfully migrate the repository from the DB to the filesystem via the siteadmin.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

No, you are on the correct path.  There is not a specific patch that will make the process easier or streamline it.

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

If you don't see option in Site Admin to migrate repository from DB to file system, then it confirms that you don't have the QC 9.2 patch which enables that feature from siteadmin. Assuming you do not currently have that option to migrate repository, my recommendation would be to install the latest QC 9.2 patch first which would enable the repository migration from DB to FS. Then, do the repository migration and upgrade to QC 11.

Refer to http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1007069

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.