Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

QC version control within QTP

Hi all,

I am having an issues with QTP scripts where one of the QTP machines will not check in, check out, etc even connected to QC under the "File->Quality Center Connection. The "File->Quality Center Version Control->" options are all greyed out. The same script can be checked out on another QTP machine without problem. As a resolution, I checked out the script on the problematic QTP machine via "Quality Center Explorer->Test Plan" and checked back in the scripts after finish. However, the new actions were missing when opening the script from the working QTP machine.

I have tried the followings:

1. Deleting all files in "Uses-> -> Appdata -> Local -> Temp"
2. Restart the QTP machine

Can someone please help on these issues? QTP QC connection all options grey out.
Should QTP scripts ever be checked out in Quality Center Explorer?

Thanks
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Using QC 10 and QTP 10
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

I have the same problem with a QTP11 and QC 10 setup, anybody sugestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have the same problem, is there any solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i faced a similar..

can someone let me know the solution for this

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.