Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Quality Center Community Edition 12.5

I recently installed HP Quality Center Community edition 12.5 on Windows 2012, as advertised this version should come with 5 connection licenses, when I am trying to login from the other workstation (windows 😎 getting a note "you do not have licenses for any module". When I am trying to obtain the license from admin module getting to an HP page that asks for SAID, I do not have this IDs since the version is free. How can I get the tool working?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Actualy I found an answer on the website, licenses are available and can be assigned on the "Named Licenses" tab, under the "Licenses" section of the Site Admin

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

I myself am going batty and in circles trying to find the link to where I can download the community edition so that we can evaluate it for our organization.

Any direct links to the page guys?

New comer, be gentle 🙂 and thanks in advance for those that help.

py

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Pyrez,

Welcome! to our community.

Please find below link:

https://software.microfocus.com/es-es/products/quality-center-quality-management/try-now

22.jpg

Regards, Srihari

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

This link appears to go to a cloud based solution. I would also like access to the community edition just to check out some potential ALM QC / Jira integrations, i need a jira link and I dont want to install things onto the production systems here.

is it possible to download an on-premise community edition or is everything cloud?

Ed.

Edward Moore
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi irtuk,

Looks like provided link https://software.microfocus.com/es-es/products/quality-center-quality-management/try-now

is for downloading on-premise QC enterprise edtion s/w. Could you please double check once.

Regards,Srihari

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.