Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Quick test professional 9.5 Cannot edit exisitng object preperty -hence script fails during replay

Jump to solution
The script I recorded calls an iframe.
In the object properties window, there is a plus sign related to 'test object details'.
This opens the Add properties window. There is a field named url that ends like .aspx?VR2143061.
I need to parameterise this value of this number inorder to make the script dynamic.
If not the test fails.

No matter what I do, the value field is not editable and I am stuck.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Are you talking about object properties window that you can get when right clicked on the object in the script or one in the object repository.

1. If you are right clicking on object in script and selected "Object properties". You will have to click on "View in Repository" button. Goto 2

2. If you are already looking at the propertis in the OR.

3. When clciked on + button you will have to select the property and click ok. It will add to the properties list and then you can modify it.
There is no such problem without a solution, All you have to do is find the solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Are you talking about object properties window that you can get when right clicked on the object in the script or one in the object repository.

1. If you are right clicking on object in script and selected "Object properties". You will have to click on "View in Repository" button. Goto 2

2. If you are already looking at the propertis in the OR.

3. When clciked on + button you will have to select the property and click ok. It will add to the properties list and then you can modify it.
There is no such problem without a solution, All you have to do is find the solution.

View solution in original post

Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Thank you.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.