Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

REST API: Scripts from a test in TestPlan

Hello!

I have tried to get Scripts from a test in my ALM 12.55 using REST API.
But when I made a query to endpoint /Scripts it returns me 404 error. 
What am I doing wrong? Maybe endpoint changed or it's inactive? 

Hope you can give me some tips.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: REST API: Scripts from a test in TestPlan

If you want someone to debug your code, that should be published here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I think it's not problem with code. Everything worked fine until now. I can get/ post/put folders/instances/steps/etc. But script returns me 404. I used endpoint .../rest/domains/DOMAIN/projects/PROJECT/scripts. Send and receive json, header 'Accept': 'application/json'. If it was mistake in the script, response could send me something about it not 404
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Where are you seeing this resource defined in the REST API documentation? 

restapi_1255.png 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I didn't find it in this documentation.

I didn't find anything about scripts too. I had to use internet resources. Nothing else I can't find.

Is it real to get scripts from ALM QC 12.55?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Not sure what documentation you had found on the web; not only is this REST API for ALM in technical preview (which means it is subject to change, unsupported and not recommended for production purposes), but if you found or are using an undocumented endpoint or resource you're probably on your own on this one, unfortunately. It's also possible (shocker) that your internet source was wrong 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Unfortunately, "Scripts" is not supported in ALM REST API. 

May I know which types of Test you are trying to get the scripts, e.g. UFT? BPT?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.