Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RUN tab disabled in QC

HI I'm unable to run the scripts in QC as the 'RUN' tab is disabled. in test lab--> execution grid--> run (this field is disabled. Can u plz help me out with this issue.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You are probably on the Details tab on the test set. You need to move to the Execution Grid tab to activate the Run button.

Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No, I'm trying it in the execution grid itself

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

There might be some workflow code blocking access to the button. Check out ActionCanExecute.

Jan Czajkowski

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks a lot for responding but Where can i find "ActionCanExecute" ? I've attached the screenshot; u can notice that few tabs are disabled like create folder, Run etc....

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Are you a member of the Viewer group only in the project? Or has your group any permissions in Test Lab?

Jan Czajkowski

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'll checkout and let you know........ and there's another problem I'm facing while saving the scripts from QTP to QC. I've attached the screen shot of it. Can you please try to help me out with the issue.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.