Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Run Results for this Run session are not available in ALM

Dear All,

When I try to launch Report after running a Test from ALM ,

I get the prompt "Run Results for this Run session are not available in ALM".

Kindly help .I am not able to understand.

Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

There can be several reasons why this occurs therefore we need to narrow focus.

If you perform another automated test run from the Test Lab are you able to open those results or do you get the same error for that run?

Phil Trostel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi Phil,

Even we are facing similar issue and it's not specific to any one test, all the tests executed from test lab are not showing run results. 

Any help on this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

ALM Version and Patch Level please.

Charan Karasudula
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

For us, it's ALM 12.50 - Patch 1

we have several user reporting this issue but not all of them.

mostly when using UFT/BPT scripts

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

We are using ALM 12.21 patch 3 and UFT 14.01. When we want to view results from our virtual box image it works, but when I run from the desktop itself i get this error. How can this be solved?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.