Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sprinter and Client Registration

Jump to solution

Does anyone know if you need to register QC client components before you can use Sprinter? 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello,

Thanks for your question 

lEt me tell you that you do need to register the QC client components to run Sprinter, on the link below you can see one of the issues that you might get without register them.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00798926

Please let me know if this asnwer your question.

Best Regards,

Bryan Sanchez
HP QC/ALM support team

If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved

(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way) 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello,

Thanks for your question 

lEt me tell you that you do need to register the QC client components to run Sprinter, on the link below you can see one of the issues that you might get without register them.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00798926

Please let me know if this asnwer your question.

Best Regards,

Bryan Sanchez
HP QC/ALM support team

If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved

(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way) 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Bryan, thanks for you reply.

Is client component registration a pre-requisite for a successful Sprinter installation, or could it be done afterwards?

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi again,

For the Sprinter installation the client components are not required but to be able to stablish the connection you do need to register them.

Please let me know if you have any other question or concern.

Best Regards,

Bryan Sanchez
HP QC/ALM support team

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.