Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Test Cycle Progress Graph is not displaying full details in graph section

Test Cycle Progress Graph is not displaying full details in graph section 

I have test cycle for 25 days, so far we are in middle, when I tried to look for progress graph, details of executeve coverage Vs planned coverage Vs Passed coverage information not displayed, 

Not sure what is missing at this point, I have 39 test cases, still 17 more tests need to be executed.  

Please guide me if I am missing any thing here... to see actual graph...

see attached screen shot

I am using , ALM 12.1

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Did you see that note in the user manual ?

Note: To see the coverage progress relationships, you must define links between requirements and tests, and assign requirements and test sets to a cycle.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.