Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Test Lab - Defect linkage

Is there a way to add the Defect ID in one of the columns of the Test Lab Execution Grid screen ?

We know that we can see the Linked Defect, by clicking the linked defect icon.

However, in the view(Test Lab --> Execution Grid), we want to see what is the defect ID of the Failed test cases is linked to.  We don’t want to click the test case one by one to check the linked defect.  I think this is more efficient in monitoring and managing the test cases against the defect associated to.

Can you please help me how to do this?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I have added a new field in Test Lab execution grid -> "Linked Defect ID".

My requirement is, in this field I need to give the defect, so that it will link to that test case. How to add the workflow script for the same. Can you please help?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.