Absent Member.
Absent Member.

execution status history

Hi Experts,

I want to create a HPALM sql query, which gives me the history of the execution status. In fact I want to know, if a testcase has ever been 'passed' since it was executed.

There is a manual way of doing this: If I click on a testcase within the HP ALM application, a window 'Test Instance Details" pops up. On the left side there is a 'History' Link. When I click on that, I can select the Field 'Test: execution status' All these entries are exactly what I am interested in.

I do not know where or how to start building a sql query which gives me the above described result.

Do you have any clue what tables contain the information I am looking for? Or which I have to join.

I assume the following:

TESTCYCL - contains the information you see in the Execution Grid in the Test Lab for a Test Set
CYCLE - contains the information about a Test Set
CYCL_FOLD - contains the information about the Folders of the Test Lab tree
TEST contains the information about the Test Case.

Kindly appreciate all hints.

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.