Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

updating excel attachemnts in Quality Center thru QTP

How to create/update data in Excel workbook attached to a Test Set in Quality Center using Quick Test Professional?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Did you try resaving it the desktop and re-attaching it? QC 10.0 has version control but any version prior does not allow that ability. If you are allowed Database access you can even try FTP that will also work.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have all my QTP Scripts and Datasheets in QC. Every time I execute these scripts I import datasheets into QTP Datatable to use the data in my Oracle application finally any autogenerated values from the Oracle application is put into the datasheet and I export this to QC. This Export does not show me the latest datasheet in Quality Center.
I even tried ExportSheet but vein.
Do we have any mechanism to export latest datasheets from Datatable to Quality Centere?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. Did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.