Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
lmazziotti Absent Member.
Absent Member.

DXCMD command to set polling time from command line

Hi all!
Hope this is the right section of the forum for this issue.

I'm trying to write a batch file that needs to change the polling time of a driver and set it to null.

The command should do the same thing you can do manually by opening the iManager, selecting the driver properties and erasing the polling time and then, after doing some other things, setting it back to 5:30 am.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: DXCMD command to set polling time from command line

lmazziotti wrote:

>
> Hi all!
> Hope this is the right section of the forum for this issue.
>
> I'm trying to write a batch file that needs to change the polling time
> of a driver and set it to null.
>
> The command should do the same thing you can do manually by opening the
> iManager, selecting the driver properties and erasing the polling time
> and then, after doing some other things, setting it back to 5:30 am.
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!

Not the correct forum try the IDM engine/drivers forum.

When you do create a new thread, can you post an example there of the batch command you are trying to run?
Alex McHugh - Knowledge Partner - Stavanger, Norway
Who are the Knowledge Partners
If you appreciate my comments, please click the Like button.
If I have resolved your issue, please click the Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.