Highlighted
matt4 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

ADP Workforce Now

Has anyone federated NAM with ADP Workforce Now?

I have a site that wants to do federated SSO with ADP Workforce Now using NAM, but since NAM is not on their official support list, they refuse to work with it (they have a very short list).

I thought I had heard others federating between ADP And NAM, but maybe I'm mistaken?

They want us to setup ADFS, which I think is ridiculous and unnecessary.

If anyone has done this and has a contact at ADP, the would be much appreciated as well!

Matt
0 Likes
2 Replies
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ADP Workforce Now

matt;2498655 wrote:
Has anyone federated NAM with ADP Workforce Now?

I have a site that wants to do federated SSO with ADP Workforce Now using NAM, but since NAM is not on their official support list, they refuse to work with it (they have a very short list).

I thought I had heard others federating between ADP And NAM, but maybe I'm mistaken?

They want us to setup ADFS, which I think is ridiculous and unnecessary.

If anyone has done this and has a contact at ADP, the would be much appreciated as well!

Matt

You might be stuck, if ADP won't import the metadata from NAM, then you won't be able to federate. Might need to get your account manager to work through reaching out to ADP for "certification" with their federation.

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: ADP Workforce Now

On 23-04-2019 7:04 AM, matt wrote:
>
> Has anyone federated NAM with ADP Workforce Now?
>
> I have a site that wants to do federated SSO with ADP Workforce Now
> using NAM, but since NAM is not on their official support list, they
> refuse to work with it (they have a very short list).
>
> I thought I had heard others federating between ADP And NAM, but maybe
> I'm mistaken?
>
> They want us to setup ADFS, which I think is ridiculous and unnecessary.
>
>
> If anyone has done this and has a contact at ADP, the would be much
> appreciated as well!

never done it but it can't be hard. SAML == SAML

Start with asking what requirements they have when you would use ADFS. Then just replace where it says ADFS with NAM and of you go 🙂 If you get
stuck, post here

--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.