ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Activate access manager

Jump to solution
Hello! I downloaded two files in my page (first - console and identity server, second - gateway). I installed this software on three virtual machine. And i have one file with key. Where i can activate this product?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

AM_45_AccessManagerService_Linux64 -> not required

AM_45_AccessGatewayService_Linux64 -> not required

AM_443_AnalyticsServerAppliance -> You need to use 453 HF1 Analytics Server Service( https://www.netiq.com/documentation/access-manager-45/install_upgrade/data/b1mv97jz.html )

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Which file do you see with key. Is it Access Gateway Appliance ?

If yes then follow the link:

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/access-manager-45/install_upgrade/data/t4bpctbibk5f.html

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Yes, it is Access Gateway Appliance file. But i don't understand, admin console and identity server don't needed in activate?
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You will install the Admin Console and IDP as service. For this purpose you will use choice of OS(RHEL/SLES/Windows) and then install the service. The OS upgrade in this case is your responsibility. However,  AG appliance bundles OS with AG service. The OS and security upgrade is provided through update channel and you need to register the product using Key.

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I am using AM_45_AccessManagerService_Linux64, AM_45_AccessGatewayService_Linux64, AM_443_AnalyticsServerAppliance and i have key "Access Manager with SLES 11 for Linux Access Gateway". 

And i don't see where i can activate this products with my key.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

AM_45_AccessManagerService_Linux64 -> not required

AM_45_AccessGatewayService_Linux64 -> not required

AM_443_AnalyticsServerAppliance -> You need to use 453 HF1 Analytics Server Service( https://www.netiq.com/documentation/access-manager-45/install_upgrade/data/b1mv97jz.html )

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.