Highlighted
mudit_gupta Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Can we create a Custom login page for application using OAuth

My queries are twofold

I have onboarded an application(for Client) in my IAM environment for Oauth authentication. A default page has been created which I have tested and noticed that code has been passed in URL using authentication.

But now client has requested us to create a customized page for the same application

So my question is:

1. Can it be done. If yes, what would be the best way to do it?

2. I tried to apply some fix got a custom page for the application but now I have noticed that during testing the application the code is not being passed in the URL.

Kindly suggest me on the above issue.

0 Likes
3 Replies
ericveysey Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Can we create a Custom login page for application using OAuth

I'd be interested to know as well. I don't see anyway to have a different login page than the default contract. 

0 Likes
rivey Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

You can use the Access Gateway to proxy the request.  In the proxy, you can specify which contract you would like to use:

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/access-manager-45-appliance/admin/data/b1dj6b2f.html#oauth_config_authpolicy

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

You can use the parameter acr_values to the Authorization Code request in order to execute the contract of your choice and hence customized login page.

From documentation:

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/access-manager-45-developer-documentation/oauth-application-developer-guide/data/authorization-endpoint-details.html

acr_values

Optional

/name/password/uri

If client request contains acr_values parameter, Identity Server maps the value to configured contracts in Identity Server and prompts the user with the contract if the user is not already authenticated with the contract. The contract is not sent in ID token in this release.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.