pappa_recd1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error Page customization

I am trying to login to user application which is protected via NAM using SAML. There is a scenario when duplicate email address exists it is getting redirected to an error page. I want to brand that error Page which is displaying the error "Error: Authentication was successful but access to the application is unavailable. Please contact your Administrator.""Copyright © 2018 NetIQ Corporation, a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved." I want to change the branding of this Page. I have modified the OSP strings andkept the updated jar inside /opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/lib , changed the permissions and ownership but not getting rid of the error. Can you point me to the location where from I can get rid of this error .
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Error Page customization

On 05-04-2019 9:54 PM, pappa recd1 wrote:
>
> I am trying to login to user application which is protected via NAM
> using SAML. There is a scenario when duplicate email address exists it
> is getting redirected to an error page. I want to brand that error Page
> which is displaying the error "Error: Authentication was successful but
> access to the application is unavailable. Please contact your
> Administrator.""Copyright � 2018 NetIQ Corporation, a Micro Focus
> company. All rights reserved." I want to change the branding of this
> Page. I have modified the OSP strings andkept the updated jar inside
> /opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/lib , changed the permissions and ownership
> but not getting rid of the error. Can you point me to the location where
> from I can get rid of this error .
>
>

That is a User App question, not a NAM question. Best to ask this in the userapp-workflow group

--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.