ashmoore Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How do you patch your NAM installations?

As I don't seem to be having much luck, what patch method do you folks use to patch NAM, either installed on an OS or with the NAM appliance?

-----x==---x===----- I used to be an eagle......
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How do you patch your NAM installations?

On 08-05-2019 10:06 PM, ashmoore wrote:
>
> As I don't seem to be having much luck, what patch method do you folks
> use to patch NAM, either installed on an OS or with the NAM appliance?
>
>

When using an OS (SLES/RHEL) you just use their respective update mechanisms through zypper or yum. When using the appliance you can only rely on
zypper (obviously). Note that this will only patch the OS. Patching NAM itself you just download the various service packs and apply those on top.

--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.