Highlighted
Rehtael Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

NAM 5 Features?

Jump to solution

The last rumor I heard about target release was Q1-Q2 2020.

Has anyone heard of any NAM 5 features?

Mostly, I'm wondering if they're going to finally dual stack (IPv4/IPv6) it...

Also hoping that they'll uplift OS - SLES 15 SP1 / SP2(?? - guessing this will be released before next year)

Improvements to risk engine/security/etc?

Bernard: "God Calls Me God."
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: NAM 5 Features?

Jump to solution

Here's a quick snapshot from the roadmap deck. This is not an exhaustive list, but an indication of where the focus will be.

clipboard_image_0.png

SLES 15.1 upgrade is surely in the cards. There will be a number of other features that are not covered here - Azure integration stories, Risk engine improvements  (for eg, better geolocation, IP reputation, cleaner UI, new analytics graphs). We are getting an updated EAL 3+ certification, so a number of security updates as well.

Suggestions are welcome. 

3 Replies
RaveNet Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Not sure about the NAM specific questions, but SLES15.1 was released early summer,  and 15.2 beta won't begin until early 2020 as they are currently finishing up RC testing for a late fall release of sles12.5

Jump to solution

Here's a quick snapshot from the roadmap deck. This is not an exhaustive list, but an indication of where the focus will be.

clipboard_image_0.png

SLES 15.1 upgrade is surely in the cards. There will be a number of other features that are not covered here - Azure integration stories, Risk engine improvements  (for eg, better geolocation, IP reputation, cleaner UI, new analytics graphs). We are getting an updated EAL 3+ certification, so a number of security updates as well.

Suggestions are welcome. 

Rehtael Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

@Gireesh 

Has Ideas been fully updated to indicate what is planned for v5 and what is already complete?

HTTP2 really should be part of v5 as Apache has supported it with event mpm being preferred since 2.4

Bernard: "God Calls Me God."
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.