Nihii Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

NAM Analytics Regular User Account

Hi,

I installed NAM Analytics 4.3.2. I want to give Analytics dashboard read access to our team.
Tried creating a user in the delegated users container but access failed.

Any advice?
0 Likes
4 Replies
SLong Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: NAM Analytics Regular User Account

I'm not positive but I'll take a wag at it.  If you run /opt/novell/sentinel/setup/configure.sh, you can change the admin password (or not).  After that it asks questions about dbuser, and some other I forget what.  Maybe that's where you need to set the user for analytics?  So much trouble I'm having getting things to work with Analytics.

Respected Contributor.

Thanks for your reply. Custom configuration gave me option to change Admin pswd, dbauser pswd and appuser. But no option to create a user.
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

SLong Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Sometimes it is just a matter of finding the right spot in the documentation.  Thanks for posting back.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.