Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
303 views

Recieved Error in the JCC Logs as below.


<exDescription exHealthStatus="Failed">The Device Management service
"vcc" is missing a listener on address '127.0.0.1:444'.
<exAction>Review the system configuration to determine why the listener
is not active


Can any one explain the reason for this error occurred.


--
aspund
------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspund's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=3707
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=48716

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Recieved Error in the JCC Logs as below.

aspund wrote:

>
> <exDescription exHealthStatus="Failed">The Device Management service
> "vcc" is missing a listener on address '127.0.0.1:444'.
> <exAction>Review the system configuration to determine why the
> listener is not active
>
>
> Can any one explain the reason for this error occurred.


can you execute 'netstat -patune |grep LISTEN' on the AG and post the
result here?

--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Recieved Error in the JCC Logs as below.


Below is the out put for the command:

tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:1959 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473131 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:1288 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457459154 24102/lcache
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:111 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 6384 2808/rpcbind
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.87:80 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473373 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.79:80 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473363 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.77:80 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473354 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.75:80 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473346 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.85:80 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473339 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8181 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473135 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:13782 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 7915 3499/xinetd
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 7859 3487/sshd
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:13783 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 7918 3499/xinetd
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41114 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473378 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:13722 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 7916 3499/xinetd
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.79:443 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473608 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.77:443 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473596 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.75:443 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473585 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.87:443 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473329 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.85:443 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473144 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:444 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457473334 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:2300 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 457472557 26315/ics_dyn
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:13724 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 0 7917 3499/xinetd
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.85:1443 :::*
LISTEN 0 300684290 13919/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:53130 :::*
LISTEN 0 300684271 13919/java
tcp 0 0 10.10.123.85:57196 :::*
LISTEN 105 305796176 2777/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:1197 :::*
LISTEN 0 300684274 13919/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:9005 :::*
LISTEN 105 8565 2777/java
tcp 0 0 :::111 :::*
LISTEN 0 6399 2808/rpcbind
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8080 :::*
LISTEN 105 7458 2777/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:9009 :::*
LISTEN 105 8561 2777/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:35251 :::*
LISTEN 105 8510 2777/java
tcp 0 0 :::22 :::*
LISTEN 0 7861 3487/sshd
tcp 0 0 :::7801 :::*
LISTEN 105 305796170 2777/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:2843 :::*
LISTEN 0 300684292 13919/java







edmaa;234193 Wrote:
> aspund wrote:
>
> >
> > <exDescription exHealthStatus="Failed">The Device Management service
> > "vcc" is missing a listener on address '127.0.0.1:444'.
> > <exAction>Review the system configuration to determine why the
> > listener is not active
> >
> >
> > Can any one explain the reason for this error occurred.

>
> can you execute 'netstat -patune |grep LISTEN' on the AG and post the
> result here?
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Edward



--
aspund
------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspund's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=3707
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=48716

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Recieved Error in the JCC Logs as below.


Adding few more information details :

Access Gateway Version configured in our environment 3.1.4.27 .

The alert got recovered automatically in some short time span without
any restart of service.


--
aspund
------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspund's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=3707
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=48716

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Recieved Error in the JCC Logs as below.

aspund wrote:

>
> Adding few more information details :
>
> Access Gateway Version configured in our environment 3.1.4.27 .
>
> The alert got recovered automatically in some short time span without
> any restart of service.


Not sure why this error was thrown. Maybe the planets weren't alligned
for a few minutes or something?

--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.