Highlighted
TE Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Redirecting IDM 4.6 idmdash links

Since IDM 4.6 delivered a woefully deficient profile editor in the new /idmdash app, we would like to redirect /idmdash/#/profile to a workflow. However, for every link below /idmdash, I have not been able to redirect it with the AG. I did a test using the old 4.5.5 dash app (/dash) and redirected that to a deep link workflow URL, and it works. I have tried /idmdash/#/profiletest as well, to see if that would redirect, it did not.

My guess is that phantom iFrame that /idmdash runs in is somehow not allowing the URL to get back to NAM to be redirected.
0 Likes
1 Reply
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Redirecting IDM 4.6 idmdash links

You might need to trace the actual headers sent (like with LiveHTTPHeaders in Firefox) and see if there is something there that helps determine it.

User App has just become more and more of a pain to work with other Micro Focus products....the lack of inter-stream architecture is just unbearable.

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.