jlrodriguez Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Roles and proxy redirection

Hi,

Having a proxy service as www.acme.com, is possible to redirect the users to another URL depending of a role assignment?

For instance, when I access www.acme.com and authenticated on the IDS, if I’m an employee I’m redirected to employees.acme.com, if I’m a customer, I’m redirected to customers.acme.com.

Regards
José Luis
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Roles and proxy redirection

On 28-03-2019 8:34 PM, jlrodriguez wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Having a proxy service as www.acme.com, is possible to redirect the
> users to another URL depending of a role assignment?
>
> For instance, when I access www.acme.com and authenticated on the IDS,
> if I�m an employee I�m redirected to employees.acme.com, if I�m a
> customer, I�m redirected to customers.acme.com.

yes, you can do this with an authorization policy

--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
jlrodriguez Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Roles and proxy redirection

Thanks Edward,
I found how to do it using the authorization policy. Thanks to point me on the right direction.
Regards
Jose Luis
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.