slongholio Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSPR - shared settings...?

So how does this work if you have different user stores for different IDPs? Not that I'm able to get any of it working yet, but our SSPR admin says our account for SSPR is in AD, but our user store is eDirectory...

And we have half a dozen or so IDPs that use different user stores.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: SSPR - shared settings...?

On 23-04-2019 5:14 AM, slongholio wrote:
>
> So how does this work if you have different user stores for different
> IDPs? Not that I'm able to get any of it working yet, but our SSPR
> admin says our account for SSPR is in AD, but our user store is
> eDirectory...
>
> And we have half a dozen or so IDPs that use different user stores.
>
>

yeah, good luck. I've already raised this. The same limitation applies when using advanced authentication framework and you have multiple IDP
clusters. Best to contact your sales person and talk to them who can escalate it to product management

--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.