Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Windows Access Gateway join to Access Manager Appliance

Dear all, is it possible to install Windows Access Gateway and join into Access Manager Appliance admin console? Or it can only talk with Windows Admin Console? Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Windows Access Gateway join to Access Manager Appliance

this isn't a supported configuration in NAM appliance. NAM appliance can only have cluster with NAM appliance only.

Different base OS can not be clustered. example AG linux can not cluster with ag windows service.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

noted, so if I need to work with KCD (kerberos constraint delegation) I can only work with Windows AG, which mean then I can only setup Windows Admin Console with Windows Identity Server, right? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

You may also add Windows AG cluster in the Linux environment But this windows AG will be separate cluster. You can't add into linux ag node.

alternatively as you said, you can create a windows environment as well.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.